- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: Rice Pakoda (Fritters)
- 2 cups cooked RettaiKiliRajabogamPonni rice
- 1 cup onion (Chopped )
- 6 tablespoons gram flour
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon Red chilli Powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Turmeric powder 1 pinch
- 1 tablespoon jeera
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 cup of coriander (chopped )
- 1 cup oil
- Salt as required
STEP 1. Take a mixing bowl and add 2 cups of cooked Rettai Kili Rajabogam Ponni rice mash a bit.
STEP 2. Add sesame seeds, red chilli powder, coriander powder, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, jeera, gram flour, fresh coriander, Chopped onion and salt.
STEP 3. Mix all the ingredients with water.
STEP 4. Heat 1 cup of oil in a deep pan add the pakoda mix in small portions and fry until it becomes golden colour. Toss them in between to fry all sides.
STEP 5: Take out all the pakoda and put them all in a paper towel.
STEP 6: Serve the rice pakoda with chutney.